Insurance credentialing and provider applications are another area, if not completed timely and correctly, can be a financial hurdle to your practice. The professionals at MRG provide the following:
- Assurance that your application is completed according to carrier specifications
- Monitoring of your application until the letter of acceptance is received
- Tracking provider records
- Alerting your physician when updates are needed
- Informing you when approval letters are received and effective dates are issued
In addition to physician credentialing, MRG specializes in the credentialing of physician assistants, nurse practitioners, CRNAs, psychologists, and social service providers.
We assist with enrollments for individual providers as well as group entities. Some of the applications we assist with include:
- NPPES Registration
- New Provider Enrollment Applications
- New Provider Re-assignment
- Provider Request for Participation
- Provider Reactivation and Recredentialing
- Additional Location Applications
- Address Changes and Demographic Updates
- ACH/EFT Payer Enrollment Applications
- CAQH Reattestations
We have experience using the following systems for credentialing purposes but will also complete paper applications if required by the payers.
- CAQH – Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare
- I&A – Identity and Access Management System
- PECOS – Provider Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System
- NPPES – National Plan and Provider Enumeration System
For the most trusted partner with your credentialing needs, rely on MRG.